The true state of the transactions of Colonel George Monk with Owen-Roe-mac-Art-O-Neal; [microform] : as it was reported to the Parliament by the Councel of State. Together with the votes & resolutions of the Parliament thereupon. Ordered, that it be referred to the Councel of State, to give direction for printing the report from the Councel of State, and so much of the letters and proceedings as concern this business, and the votes of the House thereupon. Hen: Scobell, cleric. Parliamenti.
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Parliament of England, August 15. 1649.
- Thomason Tracts ; 87:E.569.
15,  p.
- Albemarle, George Monck, Duke of, 1608-1670 -- Early works to 1800.
O'Neill, Owen Roe, 1590?-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Ireland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Includes documents signed by Monck and O'Neill.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 87:E.569). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) T3119.
- Albemarle, George Monck, Duke of, 1608-1670.
O'Neill, Owen Roe, 1590?-1649.
England and Wales. Council of State.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|