King Charls his tryal: or A perfect narrative of the whole proceedings of the High Court of Iustice in the tryal of the King in Westminster Hall. [microform] : Begun Saturday January 20. and ended on Saturday Jan. 27. 1648. With the several speeches of the King, Lord President, and Solicitor General. Together with that eloquent and learned speech of the Lord President before he gave sentence, not before published. Corrected & enlarged by a more perfect copy. With a perfect copy of the Kings speech upon the scaffold immediately before he was beheaded, Tuesday, Jan. 30. To these proceedings of the tryall of the King, I say, imprimatur, Gilbert Mabbot.
- Other Title:
- Perfect narrative of the whole proceedings of the High Court of Justice in the tryal of the King in Westminster Hall
- London : Printed [by Peter Cole] for Peter Cole, Francis Tyton, and John Playford, 1649.
- Thomason Tracts ; 84:E.545.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Editor's preface signed: C.W.
Title page line 14 ends "speech of". Variant: line 14 ends "speech of the Lord".
Annotations on Thomason copy [King Charls his tryal]: [illegible]; [King Charls his Speech]: "feb 23 1648"; the '9' in the imprint has been crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 84:E.545). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) W8
- C. W.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|