The compleat history of the vvarrs in Scotland under the conduct of the illustrious and truly-valiant Iames Marquesse of Montrose, General for his Majestie Charls 1st. in that kingdome, [microform] : together vvith a brief character of him, as also a true relation of his forein negotiations, landing, defeat, apprehension, tryal, and deplorable death in the time of Charls 2d.
- Standardized Title:
- De rebus auspiciis serenissimi, & potentissimi Caroli. English
- Other Title:
- Compleat history of the warrs in Scotland under the conduct of the illustrious and truly-valiant James Marquesse of Montrose, General for his Majestie Charls 1st. in that kingdome.
- Now newly corrected and enlarged by an eye-witnesse of all the fore-mentioned passages.
- [Holland : s.n.], Printed in the year, 1660.
- Thomason Tracts ; 233:E.1874.
, 231,  p., plate : port.
- Montrose, James Graham, Marquis of, 1612-1650.
Scotland -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation, with additions, of: Wishart, George. De rebus auspiciis serenissimi, & potentissimi Caroli.
Title page in red and black.
Place of publication from Wing.
The portrait is signed: P. Pontius sculpsit.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Oct:".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 233:E.1874). s1979 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) W3118.
- Pontius, Paulus, 1603-1658, engraver.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|