A declaration of the povver of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : clearing their authority to judge delinquents for high-treason, and other high misdemeanors. With a full ansvver to all Judge Jenkins his arguments.
- Printed at London : by Robert Ibbitson in Smithfield, neere the Queens-head Tavern, 1648. Feb. 26: Imprimatur, Gilb. Mabbot.
- Thomason Tracts ; 67:E.429.
- Jenkins, David, 1582-1663. Remonstrance to the Lords and Commons of the two Houses of Parliament at Westminster the 21. of February 1647 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament -- Powers and duties -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Treason) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- A reply to: Jenkins, David. Judge Jenkins remonstrance to the Lords and Commons of the two Houses of Parliament, at Westminster, the 21. of February, 1647.
Annotation on Thomason copy: the 8 in imprint date crossed out and date altered to 1647.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 67:E.429). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) D738.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|