The religious & loyal protestation, of John Gauden Dr. in Divinity; against the present declared purposes and proceedings of the Army and others; about the trying and destroying our soveraign lord the King. [microform] / Sent to a collonell, to bee presented to the Lord Fairfax, and his Councell of Warre, this fift of January 1648.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the yeare 1648. [i.e. 1649]
- Thomason Tracts ; 83:E.538.
, 3, , 7-12 p.
- Monarchy -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Kings and rulers -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- The page after p. 3 is numbered 8.
A2-4 and most of title page in same setting as Wing G367.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 13th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 83:E.538). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) G368.
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|