A letter to the Lord Fairfax, and his Councell of VVar, [microform] : with divers questions to the lawyers, and ministers: proving it an undeniable equity, that the common people ought to dig, plow, plant and dwell upon the commons, without hiring them, or paying rent to any. Delivered to the Generall and the chief officers on Saturday June 9. / By Jerrard Winstanly, in the behalf of those who have begun to dig upon George-Hill in Surrey.
- London : Printed for Giles Calvert, at the black Spread-Eagle at the west end of Pauls, 1649.
- Thomason Tracts ; 86:E.560.
, 13,  p.
- Inclosures -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Levellers -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 13".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 86:E.560). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) W3046.
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|