A letter of His Excellency Thomas Lord Fairfax, to the Right Honorable, the Lord Major of the City of London, [microform] : for the better preserving a right understanding between the City and Army. With an order of His Excellency to Col: Dean, to march into the City of London, and seize the publike treasuries of Goldsmiths, Weavers, and Haberdashers-Hall, that thereby they may be supplied with moneys to pay quarters, and free the countreys from that grievous burthen of free-quarter. By the appointment of His Excellency the Lord Fairfax Lord General, and his General Councel of Officers. Dec. 8. 1648. Signed, John Rushvvorth Secr'
- London : Printed by John Field for John Partridge and George Whittington, Decemb. 9. 1648.
- Thomason Tracts ; 76:E.475.
- England and Wales. Army -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Confiscations and contributions -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 76:E.475). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) F184.
- City of London (England). Lord Mayor (1648-1649 : Reynardson)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|