A treatie of peace, [microform] : concluded the thirteth [sic] of Januarie in this present yeare, one thousand sixe hundred, eight and fortie, within the city of Munster in Westphalie, betweene the most illustrious, and most mighty prince Philip the fourth of that name, King of Spaine, &c. on the one side. And the high and mighty Lords the States Generall of the United Netherlands, on the other side. Translated out of Netherdutch into English by H. H. according to the originall and authentick coppie printed by the widdowe and heires of Hillebrandt Jacobsen of Douw deceased, ordinarie printresse in the Hagh to the high and mighty Lords the States Generall of the United Netherlands. Anno 1648.
- Standardized Title:
- Treaties, etc. United Provinces of the Netherlands. 1648 Jan. 30 English.
- In s'Graven-Hage : Printed by Samuell Broun English bookeseller, dwelling in the Achter-om in the signe of the English printing house, 
- Thomason Tracts ; 72:E.453.
Thomason Tracts ; 92:E.602.
31,  p.
- Local subjects:
- Netherlands -- Foreign relations -- Spain -- Early works to 1800.
Spain -- Foreign relations -- Netherlands -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy E.453: "July 22 1648"; on E.602: "Jan. 30th 1648".
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library.
Appears at reel 72 as E.453, and at reel 92 as E.602.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 72:E.453, 92:E.602). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P1987A.
- United Provinces of the Netherlands.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|