Bloudy nevves from the north [microform] : declaring the engagement of the forces, commanded by Lieut. Gen. Crumwel, and Major Gen. Munro; the particulars of a fight, and the number killed and taken. Also, a gallant victory obtained in Cleveland, beyond the City of York, against Sir Philip Musgrave and his forces, with the exact and full relation thereof. Likewise, strange and terrible newes for the Kingdome of Scotland, the like never heard of before. And a declaration of the Prince of VVales, his proceedings at sea, and sailing towards Holland; and the Earle of VVarwick's resolution touching the same.
- Other Title:
- Bloudy newes from the north
- [London] : September 8. Printed for G. VV., 1648.
- Thomason Tracts ; 74:E.462.
, 6 p.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sept. ye 7".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 74:E.462). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B3283.
- Warwick, Robert Rich, Earl of, 1587-1658.
Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|