A letter sent to the honorable William Lenthal, Esq. Speaker of the honorable House of Commons. [microform] : With severall letters form the Lord Norwich, Lord Capel, Sir Charles Lucas; and their agreement for the delivery of the town of Colchester. The petition of the Major and Aldermen of the Town; and the general answer. With the results of the counsell of war.
- London : Printed for John Partridge, 1648.
- Thomason Tracts ; 73:E.461.
- Lenthall, William, 1591-1662 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Colchester (England) -- History -- Siege, 1648 -- Early works to 1800.
- Consists of 5 letters and a summary of the Counsel of War on Aug. 26. 1648. The first letter is signed on p. : Jo. Rushworth. Other letters are signed by George Norwich, Arthur Capel, Charles Lucas, and Thomas Fairfax.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug ye 28.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 73:E.461). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) R2326.
- Norwich, George Goring, Earl of, 1583?-1663.
Capel, Arthur, Baron Capel of Hadham, 1604-1649.
Lucas, Charles, Sir, 1613-1648.
Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|