Charles P. A letter sent from His Highness the Prince of Wales, to His Majesties loyall and faithfull subjects within the realm of England; [microform] : declaring, his great and earnest desires to the City of London, in the behalf of His Royall father the King. And a declaration of his proceedings at sea, against the Earl of VVarwick, and the resolution of his sea-men touching the Parliaments navy. With the full particulars of a bloudy fight at sea, on Munday last, and the number killed. VVhereunto is annexed, the declaration and votes of both Houses of Parliament, concerning the King, in relation to the treaty.
- Other Title:
- Letter sent from His Highness the Prince of Wales, to His Majesties loyall and faithfull subjects within the realm of England.
- [London] : Printed for G. Lawrenson, and re to be sold neer Temple-Bar, Octob. 6. 1648.
- Thomason Tracts ; 74:E.466.
, 6 p.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 74:E.466). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C3100.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|