His Majesties queries upon the remonstrance of the Generall Councell of the Armie: [microform] : and his desire to be satisfied how he can be tried by the lawes of the land, and what shall be hereafter accompted the supreme authority of the kingdome. VVith his Majesties last papers brought in to the Parliaments commissioners in the Isle of Wight, with their answer thereunto. Also an order of Parliament for a committee to go downe and treat with the Army, to give them satisfaction in severall of the pariculars [sic] mentioned in the remonstrance.
- London : Printed for H.B., 1648.
- Thomason Tracts ; 76:E.473.
, 6 p.
- England and Wales. Army. Council. Remonstrance of His Excellency Thomas Lord Fairfax, Lord Generall of the Parliaments forces. And of the Generall Councell of officers held at St Albans the 16. of November, 1648.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- In response to: A remonstrance of His Excellency Thomas Lord Fairfax, Lord Generall of the Parliaments forces. And of the Generall Councell of officers held at St Albans the 16. of November, 1648.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nou: 27".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 76:E.473). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C2737.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|