Lost boys of Sudan [videorecording] / Actual Films, Principe Productions in association with ; POV ; directed and produced by Megan Mylan & Jon Shenk.
- [United States] : New Video Group : Docurama, 2004.
1 videodisc (87 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Chuor, Santino Majok.
Dut, Peter Nyarol.
Sudanese -- United States.
Sudanese -- Cultural assimilation -- United States.
Children and war -- Sudan.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Spoken dialogue in English, Arabic, Dinka, and Swahili ; English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD ; Dolby digital stereo ; NTSC.
- The journey of two teenage Sudanese boys, orphaned by their war torn country, who traveled to America looking for a safer environment and learning to cope with the unfamiliar complexities of contemporary American society.
- Santino Majok Chuor, Peter Nyarol Dut.
- Cinematographer, Jon Shenk.
- Originally released as a documentary feature in 2003.
Special features: commentary ; deleted scenes ; filmmaker interview ; "Where are they now" updates ; Lost boys music ; about the filmmakers ; resources ; to donate ; theatrical trailer.
- Mylan, Megan. , Director, Producer
Shenk, Jon. , Director, Producer
Chuor, Santino Majok. , Actor
Dut, Peter Nyarol. , Actor
Actual Films. , Producer
Principe Productions. , Producer
P.O.V. (Firm) , Producer
New Video Group. , Distributor
Docurama (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- NVG-9662 New Video Group
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|