A declartion [sic] and protest of the lords, knights and gentlemen in the Counties of Chester Salop Stafford, &c. [microform] : against all assemblies which impose taxes upon the people without their consent by their representatives in a full, free and legall Parliament.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Declaration and protest of the lords, knights and gentlemen in the Counties of Chester Salop Stafford, &c.
- London : Printed for Thomas Poole, 1659. [i.e. 1660]
- Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.23.
1 sheet ( p.)
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Taxation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 23".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.23). s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) D538.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|