An apologeticall declaration of the conscientious Presbyterians of the province of London, [microform] : and of many thousands of other faithfull, and Covenant-keeping citizens, and inhabitants within the said city and suburbs thereof. Wherein their firmnesse and faithfulnesse to their first principles, and to their Solemn League and Covenant is conscientiously declared; and the Covenant-breaking and apostacie of others is disclaimed and abhorred before God and the whole world. Januarie, the 24th, 1649.
- London, Printed in the yeer, 1649.
- Thomason Tracts ; 84:E.539.
, 9,  p.
- Presbyterian Church -- England -- London -- History.
Presbyterianism -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649. (search)
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 84:E.539). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) A3539B.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|