An act of the Commons of England in Parliament assembled; [microform] : for the relief, and imployment of the poor, and the punishing of vagrants, and other disorderly persons, within the city of London, and liberties thereof. Whereby is constituted a corporation, or body politick, consisiting of a president, deputy, treasurer, and assistants, for the due ordering and putting in execution the said act.
- [London] : Printed by Richard Cotes, printer to the Honourable City of London, 1649.
- Thomason Tracts ; 86:E.555.
, 18 p.
- Poor laws -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Poor -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Enacted 7 May 1649.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 14".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 86:E.555). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E2506.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|