The Earle of Darby's speech on the scaffold, [microform] : immediately before his execution at Bolton in Lancashire, on Wednesday, October 15. 1651. Exactly taken in short-hand, as it was spoken; and now published for the satisfaction of those that desire to be truly informed.
- London : Printed for Nathaniel Brooks, and are to be sold at his shop at the sign of the Angel in Cornhil, 1651.
- Thomason Tracts ; 99:E.643.
7,  p.
- Derby, James Stanley, Earl of, 1607-1651.
Speeches, addresses, etc., English -- Early works to 1800.
Last words -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 99:E.643). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) D1093.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|