The declaration of Lord Governour Cromwel concerning the citizens of London, York, Lincoln, Gloucester, Bristoll, [microform] : and all other cities, corporations, and market-towns, within the territories of England, and dominion of Wales, and his vow and protestation touching the aforsaid places, and the people of England, upon his crossing the Irish seas with one hundred sayl of ships. Also, Prince Charles His letter to the said Lord Governour Cromwell, and his desires and propositions for peace. Perused and examined, and appointed to be printed and published without interruption or molestation.
- London : Printed for G. Oreton, Aug. 23. 1649.
- Thomason Tracts ; 88:E.571.
, 6 p.
- Cromwell, Oliver -- 1599-1658 -- Early works to 1800.
Ormonde, James Butler, Duke of, 1610-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Ireland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 88:E.571). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C7059.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|