A declaration of His Highnes, by the advice of his council, [microform] : shewing the reasons of their proceedings for securing the peace of the Commonwealth, upon occasion of the late insurrection and rebellion. Wednesday, October, 31. 1655. Ordered by his Highness and the Council, that this declaration be forthwith printed and published. Hen: Scobel, Clerk of the Council.
- Other records:
- London, : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, printers to His Highness the Lord Protector., 1655.
- Thomason Tracts ; 130:E.857.
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Initial leaf has blank recto, coat of arms on verso.
In this setting, title page is without ruled borders.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] 31".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 130:E.857). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C7082.
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|