The King of Scots letter to Major General Massey: [microform] : together, with his desires and propositions to his infantry. And a fight at Taperley, where divers persons of quality were taken prisoners. Also, the gallant attempt of the governour of Stafford, and his sallying out upon the enemy, killing divers, taking some prisoners, nnd [sic] giving an alrrm [sic] to their whole army.
- London : Printed by R. Wood, 1651.
- Thomason Tracts ; 98:E.640.
, 6 p.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 27.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 98:E.640). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C3110.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|