A letter from the Lord General Cromvvel, [microform] : dated September the fourth, 1651. To the Right Honorable William Lenthal Esq; speaker of the Parliament of the Commonwealth of England. Touching the taking of the city of VVorcester; and the total routing of the enemies army. Saturday, September 6. 1651. Resolved by the Parliament, that the letter from the Lord General, dated the fourth of September, 1651. be printed, together with the order made yesterday for a thanksgiving on the next Lords Day, and read, together with the said order. Hen: Scobell, Cleric. Parliamenti.
- London : Printed for John Field, printer to the Parliament of England, 1651.
- Thomason Tracts ; 98:E.641.
- Worcester, Battle of, 1651 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 98:E.641). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C7096.
- England and Wales. Parliament. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|