An admonition to my Lord Protector and his Council, of their present danger, [microform] : with the means to secure him and his posterity in their present greatnesse: with the generall applause and lasting tranquility of the nation,.
- London, : [s.n.], Printed in the yeer 1654.
- Thomason Tracts ; 124:E.813.
, 10,  p.
- Cromwell, Oliver -- 1599-1658 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Preface signed: J.H.
Attributed, without evidence, to James Howell by DNB and others; Wing assigns to James Heath, following a notation in the Bodleian copy. Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints.
The final leaf is blank.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "October 2d".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 124:E.813). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) H1317.
- Heath, James, 1629-1664, attributed name.
Howell, James, 1594?-1666, attributed name.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|