A declaration published in the north of England, and Sir Arthur Haslerigg's letter to Gen. Monk in Scotland, with his resolution touching the Parliament and Army; [microform] : the rising of the countrey; and the number of horse and foot, drawing to a randevouz, and marching towards Northumberland. Also, a declaration of the Generall-Council of Officers at Wallingford-House; and the number of horse and foot that are to march from the City of London, towards York.
- London : printed for N. Crook, and are to be sold in Cornhill, 1659.
- Thomason Tracts ; 149:E.1005.
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "9ber [i.e. November] 2".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 149:E.1005). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) D788.
- Hesilrige, Arthur, Sir, -1661.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|