An Act for setling the militia within the hamblets of the Tower of London. [microform] Thursday, July 14. 1659. Ordered by the Parliament, that this Act be forthwith printed and published. Thomas St. Nicholas Clerk of Parliament.
- London : printed by John Field and Henry Hills, printers to Parliament. And are to be sold at the seven Stars in Fleet-street, over against Dunstans Church, 1659.
- Thomason Tracts ; 160:E.1074.
, 9,  p.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Militia -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Tower Hamlets (London, England) -- Early works to 1800.
- Ordered to be printed and published: Thursday 14. July, 1659.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 160:E.1074). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E1074.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|