An act enabling the commissioners for the City of London to raise three moneths assessment for paying incident charges to the militia. [microform] : Tuesday, August 2. 1659. Ordered by the Parliament, that this Act be forthwith printed and published. Tho. St Nicholas, Clerk of the Parliament.
- London : printed by John Field, printer to the Parliament. And are to be sold at the seven Stars in Fleetstreet, over against Dunstans Church, 1659.
- Thomason Tracts ; 160:E.1074.
, 5 p.
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Militia -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
- Title ornament; initial letter; text in black letter.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 160:E.1074). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E990.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|