27 Decembr. 1649. An act for continuance of the committee of the Army, and treasurers at vvar. [microform]
- Other Title:
- An act for continuance of the committee of the army, and treasurers at war
- [London : printed by John Field for Edward Husband, printer to the Parliament of England, 1649]
- Thomason Tracts ; 157:E.1060.
553 [i.e. 653]-655 [i.e. 3] p.
- England and Wales. Army -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title; ornament above caption.; initial letter; text in black letter.
Imprint from colophon.
Signatures: 6E² . Also issued as part of a through-paged set with a table for the entire set added.
P. 653 misnumbered 553.
Last word of first line of text: "Parliament"; first word of line below initial: "three"; last word of last full line on page: "seve-".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 157:E.1060). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- Thomason E.1060.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|