The preacher sent: or, A vindication of the liberty of publick preaching, by some men not ordained. [microform] : In answer to two books: 1. Jus divinum ministerii euengelici. By the Provincial Assembly of London. 2. Vindiciæ ministerii euangelici. By Mr. John Collings of Norwich. / Published by Iohn Martin, minister of the Gospel at Edgfield in Norfolk. Sam. Petto, minister of the Gospel at Sand-croft in Suffolk. Frederick Woodal, minister of the Gospel at Woodbridge in Suffolk.
- Other Title:
- Preacher sent
Vindication of the liberty of publick preaching, by some men not ordained
- London. : printed for Livewell Chapman and are to be sold at the Crown in Popes-Head-ally., 1658.
- Thomason Tracts ; 201:E.1592.
, 359,  p.
- Jus divinum ministerii evangelici.
Collinges, John, 1623-1690. Vindiciæ ministerii.
Church of England -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
Lay ministry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Lay preaching -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan 30"; the 8 in the imprint date has been crossed out and replaced with a "7".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 201:E.1592). s1979 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P3197.
- Petto, Samuel, 1624?-1711.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|