Anatomia sambuci: or, The anatomie of the elder. [microform] : Cutting out of it, plain, approved, and specifick remedies for most and chiefest maladies; confirmed and cleared by reason, experience, and history. / Gathered in Latine, by Dr Martin Blochwich, physitian-ordinary of Oshatin. Now translated for the advancement of our language and medicines.
- Standardized Title:
- Anatomia sambuci. English
- Other Title:
- Anatomie of the elder
Anatomie of the elder-tree.
- London, : Printed for Tho. Heath, at his shop in Russel-Street, near the Piazza's of Covent-Garden, 1655.
- Thomason Tracts ; 195:E.1534.
, 230 p.
- Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
Botany, Medical -- Early works to 1800.
Elders (Plants) -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "21 may".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 195:E.1534). s1979 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B3199.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|