The Grotian religion discovered, [microform] : at the invitation of Mr. Thomas Pierce in his Vindication. With a preface, vindicating the Synod of Dort from the calumnies of the new Tilenus; and David, Peter, &c. And the Puritanes, and sequestrations, &c. from the censures of Mr. Pierce. / By Richard Baxter, Catholick.
- London, : Printed by R.W. for Nevill Simmons bookseller in Kederminster, and are to be sold by him there, and by Tho. Brewster at the three Bibles, and by John Starkey at the Miter at the west end of Pauls., 1658.
- Thomason Tracts ; 233:E.1868.
, 119,  p.
- Pierce, Thomas, 1622-1691. Heautontimoroumenos -- Early works to 1800.
Grotius, Hugo, 1583-1645.
Synod of Dort (1618-1619) -- Early works to 1800.
- A reply to: Pierce, Thomas. Heautontimoroumenos.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 233:E.1868). s1979 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B1280.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|