The grand triall of true conversion. Or, Sanctifying grace appearing and acting first and chiefly in the thoughts. [microform] : A treatise wherein these two mysteries are opened. 1. The mystery of iniquity working in mans thoughts by corrupt nature. II. The mystery of holiness working in the thoughts of sanctified persons. Together with precious preservatives against evill thoughts. / By John Bisco, minister of the gospel in Thomas Southwarke.
- Other Title:
- Grand triall of true conversion
Sanctifying grace appearing and acting first and chiefly in the thoughts
- London, : Printed by M.S. for G. Evesden at the Maiden-head in Pauls Church yard., 1655.
- Thomason Tracts ; 204:E.1620.
Thomason Tracts ; 204:E.1620.
, 337, , 337-444, ; , 12 p. : ill. (woodcut).
- Grace (Theology) -- Early works to 1800.
Conversion -- Early works to 1800.
- 'The man in the moone discovering a word of knavery under the sunne,' 1657, has separate dated title page, pagination and register; with a half-title printed vertically: Mr Bisco of the mystery of free grace. Mr Bisco's treatise of the thoughts.
Wing says 'The man in the moone discovering a word of knavery under the sunne' is a 12⁰.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob. 23".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 204:E.1620; 204:E.1620). s1979 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B2987.
Wing (2nd ed.) S147B.
- S. S.
- Man in the moone discovering a word of knavery under the sunne.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|