Jus poli et fori or, God and the King. [microform] : Judging for right against might. As it was delivered in a sermon before the honourable His Majesties judges of assize in the cathedrall church of Lincolne, Septem. 10. 1660. / By Edward Boteler, sometimes fellow of St. Mary Magdalen Colledge in Cambridge, and now rector of Wintringham in the county of Lincolne.
- Other Title:
- Jus poli et fori
God and the King
- London, : Printed for G. Bedell, and T. Collins, at the Middle Temple gate in Fleetstreet, 1661.
- Thomason Tracts ; 226:E.1813.
, 70 p.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms LXXII, 4 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "1660. Jan. 31"; the 1 in the date has been changed to a 0.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 226:E.1813). s1979 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B3802.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|