A plaine discovery of the whole Revelation of St. John: [microform] : set down in two treatises: the one searching and proving the true interpretation thereof: the other applying the same paraphrastically and historically to the text. / By John Napier, Lord of Marchiston. With a resolution of certain doubts, moved by some well affected brethren. Whereunto are annexed certain oracles of Sibylla, agreeing with the Revelation, and other places of Scripture. And also an epistle which was omitted in the last edition.
- Other Title:
- Plaine discovery of the whole Revelation of Saint John
- The fifth edition : corrected and amended.
- Edinburgh, : Printed for Andro Wilson, and are to be sold at his shop, at the foot of the Ladies steps., 1645.
- Thomason Tracts ; 46:E.275.
, 244, 38 [i.e. 40] p.
- Bible. Revelation -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. Revelation -- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
- Page numbers 31-32 (2nd series) are repeated in page numbering.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 1st".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 46:E.275). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) N152.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|