A letter sent from both Houses of Parliament, to all the high-sheriffs of this kingdom, concerning the late propositions for Ireland. [microform]
- [London] : March 11. London, Printed for Ioseph Hunscott, 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.4.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Land settlement -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Economic conditions -- Statistics -- Sources.
- The propositions were intended to be published at the Lent Assizes and other convenient times to receive subscriptions for the settling of 2.5 million acres of land in Ireland.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.4). s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E1626.
Steele I, 2001.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|