A copy of the petition delivered to the King at Newark, in His Majesties passage to York, by divers of the inhabitants of the county of Lincoln. [microform]
- London : Printed by John Franke, 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.4.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament. -- Early works to 1800.
Anti-Catholicism -- Great Britain -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- The petition presents regrets for misunderstandings fostered bewteen Parliament and the King by the Popish party. Prays for a reunion and that the King would reside near Parliament.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.4). s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C6215.
Steele I, 2050.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|