Die Martis 29. Februarii. 1647. Resolved by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament. [microform] That no person or persons whatsoever, presume to raise lift, muster, or gather together any souldiers, ...
- Other Title:
- Resolved by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament
- Imprinted at London : for John Wright at the Kings Head in the Old-Bayley, 1647 [i.e. 1648]
- Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.11.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Soldiers -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Militia -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- No person to enlist soldiers on pretence of transporting them for the service of any foreign prince in London or within 10 miles of it. No person to enlist soldiers for the service of any foreign prince without the special leave of the Committee at Derby House -- Cf. Steele.
Ordered to be printed and published by the House of Lords.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.11). s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E2241.
Steele, I, 2748.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|