To the supreme authority, the Parliament of the Common-wealth of England [microform]. The humble address and congratulation of many thousands of watermen belonging to the River of Thames.
- Other Title:
- Humble address and congratulation of many thousands of watermen belonging to the River of Thames
- London : Printed by John Streater, and John Macock, Printers to the Parliament, 1659. [i.e., 1660]
- Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.23.
1 sheet ( p.)
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Recites the history of the Parliament from the point of view of its supporters, and professes loyalty.
Order to print dated: Tuesday, January 31. 1659. [i.e. 1660]. Signed: Thomas St Nicholas, Clerk of the Parliament.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 2.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.23). s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) T1744.
Steele I, 3149.
- England and Wales. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|