A letter from the King to F.M. [microform].
- Other records:
- [London : s.n., 1660]
- Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.24.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Monarchy -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- "The misleading reports of his enemies and the wild threats of some of the looser sort of his friends force him to declare that he casts himself on the judgment of sober men as to the purity of his life and religion. He abhors and detests the words and actions of these hectors." -- Cf. Steele.
Imprint from Wing.
Dated and signed at end: "Bruxels 10. April. 1660. C.R."
Annotation on Thomason copy: "April 3".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.24). s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C3099.
Steele, I, 3177.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|