By the King. A proclamation concerning the due and orderly proceedings in the Court of Wards and Liveries. [microform]
- Other Title:
- Proclamation concerning the due and orderly proceedings in the Court of Wards and Liveries
- Printed at Oxford : by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the University, 
- Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.7.
1 sheet ( p.)
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Court of Wards and Liveries -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Publication date from Wing.
Dated at end: Given at Our Court at Oxford, the eleventh of November, in the nineteenth year of Our Raigne. 1643.
With engraving of royal seal at head of document.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.7). s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C2567.
Steele I, 2508.
Madan II, 1488.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|