Die Mercurii, 15 Maii, 1644. An order of the Commons assembled in Parliament, for the removall out of the Cities of London and VVestminster, and line of communication, all recusants, wives of recusants, and the wives of such persons as are in arms against the Parliament [microform] : together with all suspitious persons, or such as have lately come from Oxford, or any of the Kings quarters.
- Other Title:
- Order of the Commons assembled in Parliament, for the removall out of the Cities of London and Westminster, and line of communication, all recusants, wives of recusants, and the wives of such persons as are in arms against the Parliament
- London : Printed for Edward Husbands, May 18. 1644.
- Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.9.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- A variant of the edition with May 20 in imprint.
Signed: H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
Steele notation: directions all usuall.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.9). s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E2651.
Steele, I, 2567.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|