Another message sent to the Kings Majesty at Yorke, from both Houses of Parliament, March 28. 1642. [microform] : With His Majesties auswer [sic] concerning the same, dated March 31. 1642. Sabbathi, 2. Aprilis, 1642. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament, that this message be published and printed. Jo. Browne Cler. Par liament [sic]. Whereunto is added the petition of the citizens of Yorke delivered to His Majesty by the High Sheriffe. Also an order from the House of Commons to the sheriffes of every county for the collection of the foure subsidies. With the new bill for tonnage and poundage passed by both Houses of Parliament. H. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- London : Printed for John Thomas, 1642.
- Thomason Tracts ; 25:E.143.
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
York (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Signatures: A⁴.
A variant has "Answer" instead of "Auswer" in line 6, and "Parliament" instead of "Par liament" in line 11.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 25:E.143). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E1217A.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|