A vindication of the Treatise of monarchy, [microform] : containing an answer to Dr Fernes reply; also, a more full discovery of three maine points; 1. The ordinance of God in supremacie. 2. The nature and kinds of limitation. 3. The causes and meanes of limitation in governments. Done by the authour of the former treatise.
- London : Printed by G. M. for Iohn Bellamy, and are to be sould at his shop at the signe of the three Golden-Lyons in Cornehill neare the Royall-Exchange, M. DC. XLIV. 
- Thomason Tracts ; 7:E.39.
, 80 [i.e. 70] p.
- Ferne, H. (Henry), 1602-1662. Conscience satisfied.
Hunton, Philip, 1604?-1682. Treatise of monarchy.
Monarchy -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1714. (search)
- Attributed to Philip Hunton. Cf. Thomason Coll.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 26".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 7:E.39). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) H3784.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|