Reasons against the independant government of particular congregations: [microform] : as also against the toleration of such churches to be erected in this kingdome. Together with an answer to such reasons as are commonly alledged for such a toleration. Presented in all humility to the Honourable House of Commons, now assembled in Parliament. By Tho. Edvvards, minister of the Gospel.
- Other Title:
- Reasons against the independent government of particular congregations.
- London : Printed by Richard Cotes for Jo. Bellamie, & Ralph Smith, dwelling at the signe of the three Golden Lions, in Corne-hill neere the Royall Exchange, 1641.
- Thomason Tracts ; 29:E.167.
, 56 p.
- Sects -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Religious tolerance -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Church history -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 29:E.167). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E233.
- England and Wales. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|