Prince Robert his plot discovered: [microform] : wherein is declared, how he caused a souldier to be disguised like himselfe, who in that habit was set upon and slaine by the souldiers of the Parliaments forces. Published to prevent the false and lying discoveries concerning Prince Robert. Also the happinesse of peace; and the misery whereinto a land is ingaged by the cruelty of civill and domestick war.
- London : Novemb. 16. Printed for T. Watson and J. Jackson, 1642.
- Thomason Tracts ; 22:E.127.
, 6 p.
- Rupert, Prince, Count Palatine, 1619-1682.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 22:E.127). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P3486.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|