By the King. His Maiesties proclamation forbidding the tendring or taking of the late vow or covenant, devised by some members of both Houses to engage His Maiesties good subjects in the maintenance of this odious rebellion. [microform]
- Other Title:
- His Majesties proclamation forbidding the tendring or taking of the late vow or covenant, devised by some members of both Houses to engage His Majesties good subjects in the maintenance of this odious rebellion
- Printed at Oxford [i.e. London] : by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the University, 1643.
- Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.7.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Actual place of publication from Wing.
Dated at end: Given at Our Court at Oxford the one and twentieth day of Iune, in the nineteenth year of Our Raigne.
With engraving of royal seal at head of document.
Reproductions of the originals in the Harvard University Library (Early English books), and the British Library (Thomason Tracts).
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.7). s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C2660.
Steele, I, 2443.
Madan, I, 1395.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|