A declaration of the Lord Generall and his Councel of Officers; shewing the grounds and reasons for the dissolution of the late Parliament. [microform] :
- London : Printed by Hen. Hills and Tho. Brewster, Printers to the Army, and are to be sold at the sign of Sir John Old-castles in Pye-Corner, and at the three Bibles at the westend [sic] of Pauls, 1653.
- Thomason Tracts ; 107:E.692.
11,  p.
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- In this edition line 7 of title page ends: reasons.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill. 23.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 107:E.692). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) D701.
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|