A remonstrance and resolution of the Kingdom of Scotland. [microform] : Shewing the lawfulnesse of the second coming into England to take up arms against all those that shall oppose the Parliament. Published with the advise of the Councell of Scotland.
- Standardized Title:
- Lawfulnesse of our expedition into England manifested.
- [London] : Printed first in Scotland by Robert Bryson, and now reprinted at London for G. T., 1642.
- Thomason Tracts ; 20:E.111.
, 6 p.
- Local subjects:
- Scotland -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Originally published as: The lawfulnesse of our expedition into England manifested.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug. 13:".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 20:E.111). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) S1330.
- Scotland. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|