Strange newes from Yorke, Hull, Beverley, and Manchester. Or, a continuation of the proceedings passages, and matters of consequence that hath passed this last weeke in his Maiesties army before Hull, with some occurrences from Yorke during the Kings absence [microform] : as also of my Lord Stranges comming in a warlike manner against the town of Manchester and slew three of the inhabitants thereof. Beeing all that passed here from the 16 of Iuly to the 23. Sent in a letter from a worthy knight now resident in Yorke, to a gentleman in Kings Street in Westminster, Iuly 25. 1642. Also the humble petition of Sir Francis Wortley Knight and Baronet to the Kings most Excellent Majestie. With his Maiesties answer thereunto. Edw. Nicholas.
- Other Title:
- Continuation of the proceedings passages, and matters of consequence that hath passed this last weeke in his Maiesties army before Hull, with some occurrences from Yorke during the Kings absence
- London : printed for Iohn Thomas, 1642.
- Thomason Tracts ; 19:E.108.
7,  p.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Campaigns -- Early works to 1800.
Hull (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Beverley (Humberside) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- The first letter is signed: A. F.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 19:E.108). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) F2.
- Wortley, Francis, Sir, 1591-1652.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|