A declaration concerning the generall accompts of the kingdome. [microform] With the true state of all receipts and disbursements of moneys both by land and sea, for the use of the Common-wealth : since the first sitting of this Parliament unto the first of Iune, 1642. Published by order of the Honourable House of Commons, assembled in Parliament for the satisfaction of all His Majesties loving subjects.
- London : Printed by Richard Bishop for Lawrence Blaiklock, and are to be sold at the Signe of the Sugar Loafe, next Temple Barre in Fleet-Street, 1642.
- Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.18.
- Finance, Public -- Great Britain -- History -- To 1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Order to print (verso of titlepage) dated: Die Jovis 5to Junii, 1642. Signed: Hen. Elsynge Cler. Parl. Dom. Com.
Signatures: A² , B⁴.
Appended: An account of monies disbursed out of the tonnage and poundage for the navie, and for His Maiesties private use. (Wing A210).
Reproductions of the originals in Columbia University Library (Early English books, reel 25, no.3) and in the British Library (Early English books, reel 46, no.33: A210 only; and Thomason Tracts (Thomason 669.f.18).
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.18). s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E2549.
Wing (2nd ed., 1994) A210.
- An account of monies disbursed out of the tonnage and poundage for the Navie and for His Maiesties private use.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|