The Lord Balmerino's speech in the High Court of Parliament in Scotland, spoken Novemb. 4. 1641. [microform] Concerning the levying of an army against the papists in Ireland. Describing their conspiracies, which have a long time insulted and continued against these two kingdomes of England and Scotland.
- Other Title:
- Speech in the High Court of Parliament in Scotland, spoken Novemb. 4. 1641
- Printed at London : for T.B., 1641.
- Thomason Tracts ; 35:E.199.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., English -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Signatures: A⁴.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 35:E.199). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B607.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|