Photography and the American scene; a social history, 1839-1889.
- New York, Dover Publications [1964, c1938]
x, 546 p. illus., facsims., ports. 24 cm.
- Photography -- United States -- History
United States -- History -- 1783-1865
United States -- History -- 1865-1898
- "Unabridged and unaltered republication of the work first published by the Macmillan Company in 1938."
"Bibliography and notes": p. 453-516.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has card "The Gotham Book Mart and The Kulchur Foundation cordially invite you to a publication day party in honor of David Antin..." with ms. notes on back laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|